Pagina's

vrijdag 7 april 2017

Global Stamping Friends BlogHop - My Favorite Bundle


Hello and welcome to the BlogHop of the Global Stamping Friends. I'm Marieke, a demonstrator located in Utrecht, The Netherlands. The theme of today is my favorite bundle. I had a hard time picking one because there are so many beautiful bundles but I chose the Botanical Blooms stampset with the coordinating Botanical Builder Framelits Dies. I used this bundle for my OnStage swaps in november and other giftwraps which you can find here.
 
Hallo en welkom bij de Global Stamping Friends BlogHop. Ik ben Marieke en ik woon in Utrecht. Vandaag is het thema: mijn favoriete bundel. Ik vond het lastig om er een te kiezen want er zijn zoveel mooie bundels maar uiteindelijk heb ik voor de Botanical Blooms stempelset met de Botanical Builder Framelits Dies gekozen. Ik maakte er al meerdere projecten mee die je hier kunt vinden.






I hope you got inspired by my project and I would love to see a message of you below. Enjoy the projects of the other talented ladies and hop on to Sarah McDermott by clicking the next button.

Ik hoop dat je geïnspireerd bent geraakt door mijn project en ik zou het leuk vinden als je hieronder een berichtje achterlaat. Geniet van de projecten van de andere getalenteerde dames en hop verder naar Sarah McDermott door op de next button hier beneden te klikken.

www.stempelitis.de



Used materials/gebruikte materialen:
  • Stampset: Botanical Blooms, Labeler Alphabet
  • Dies: Botanical Builder Framelits,  Stitched Shapes Framelits
  • Ink: Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow (retired), Old Olive
  • Cardstock: Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Hello Honey (retired), Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow (retired), Old Olive
  • DSP: Botanical Gardens (retired)
  • Washi tape: Botanical Gardens (retired)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten